EB-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) Visa for a Political Psychologist
I.S. Law Firm is proud to announce an important victory in securing an approval of EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) petition for a prominent political psychologist from Russia.
In gathering evidence in support of the petition, our attorneys communicated with world renowned politicians, including members of the current White House administration, members of the British parliament, world known political scientists and experts.
Extraordinary Ability (EB-1) category is a mechanism enabling highly talented individuals to sponsor themselves for permanent residence in the United States avoiding the complicated traditional methods requiring the securing of a sponsoring employer, labor certification, lengthy processing times, and long waiting periods for priority dates.
The benefit of being classified under the EB-1 (Alien of Extraordinary Ability) category is immense. It allows the applicant to avoid the usual limitations of pre–green card employment and labor certification process. In other words, a beneficiary of an approved petition under Extraordinary Ability (EB-1) classification, absent any bars, is immediately eligible for green card. As a qualification for the Extraordinary Ability (EB-1) category, the government will accept a one-time receipt of a major international award or evidence to show that you are one of the few to have risen to the top of your field. If you have not received such a prize, the government has suggestions for documentation you can present. They would like to see at least three of the following:
- Receipt of national or international awards;
- Membership in associations that require outstanding achievements of their members as judged by national or international experts;
- Published material about you in professional or trade publications or major media;
- Evidence that you have judged the work of others in your field;
- Evidence of original scholarly contributions to your field;
- Evidence of scholarly articles written by you about your field and published in trade journals or other major publications;
- Evidence that you have performed a lead or critical role for organizations of distinguished reputation;
- Evidence that you have commanded a high salary or other remuneration for work in your field;
- Anything else that you can think of to show you are one of the few at the top of your field.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CASE RESULTS DEPEND UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. CASE RESULTS DESCRIBED BELOW DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE UNDERTAKEN BY I.S. LAW FIRM, PLLC.
At I.S. Law Firm, we are committed to the success of our clients’ petitions. As such, we have been exceptionally successful in securing EB-1 and EB-2 immigrant visas for aliens with Extraordinary Abilities, Outstanding Researchers and Professors, and self-petitioners under National Interest Waiver. For a consultation, please call +1-703-527-1779 or email us at [email protected].