Change of Address

If you are NOT a U.S. citizen, you must report any change of address to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It is required by law that you, the immigrant, report your address change to the USCIS [...]

By |2018-11-06T15:33:59+00:00April 12th, 2018|Immigration|0 Comments

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is a permission for nationals of certain countries to reside and work in the United States. The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) due to conditions in [...]

By |2018-11-06T15:35:38+00:00April 12th, 2018|Immigration|0 Comments

Asylum Seekers from Turkey

See this in PDF: Asylum Seekers from Turkey NOTICE: The information contained on this site is intended to educate the general public and not to provide legal advice. To obtain proper legal assistance, please contact a qualified immigration attorney. [...]

By |2018-04-12T07:29:12+00:00April 12th, 2018|Asylum, Immigration|0 Comments

Finding the Best Asylum Lawyer

Applicants for asylum in the United States often ask this question: “Do I need a lawyer?” Although the results of each specific asylum case may differ based on asylum office and particular interviewing officer, it is important for all [...]

By |2018-07-11T13:44:51+00:00April 12th, 2018|Asylum, Immigration|0 Comments