Change of Address

If you are NOT a U.S. citizen, you must report any change of address to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It is required by law that you, the immigrant, report your address change to the USCIS [...]

By |2018-11-06T15:33:59-05:00April 12th, 2018|Immigration|0 Comments

Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is a permission for nationals of certain countries to reside and work in the United States. The Secretary of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for Temporary [...]

By |2018-12-12T03:32:15-05:00April 12th, 2018|Immigration|0 Comments

Asylum Seekers from Turkey

Asylum Seekers from Turkey See this in PDF: Asylum Seekers from TurkeyBy: Aynur Jafar and Ismail Shahtakhtinski August 1, 2016In this article, we attempt to provide some useful information about the current country conditions in Turkey, [...]

By |2018-12-12T07:11:03-05:00April 12th, 2018|Asylum, Immigration|0 Comments