Administrative Assistant / Legal Secretary
I.S. Law Firm is looking for an administrative assistant to assist attorneys and paralegals with answering phones, coordinating meetings, managing files, and communicating with clients.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide administrative assistance to attorneys and paralegals;
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages;
- Manage schedules, including trial dates, hearings, deadlines;
- Coordinate appointments and meetings;
- Greet and communicate with clients and visitors;
- Communicate with clients and other offices to obtain and exchange information and documentation;
- Photocopy, scan, print, organize, tab and mail various documents for attorneys and paralegals;
- Track office supply inventory and place supply orders;
- Monitor status of pending tasks, provide follow up and keep attorneys and paralegals informed and updated;
- Maintain electronic case management system, including creating files and billing clients;
- Train attorneys and paralegals in the use of all office systems, including case management system, phone system, etc.;
- Facilitate communication between clients, attorneys, and paralegals;
- Organize and store paper files, documents and electronic files;
- Manage and mail invoices and payments;
- Plan events and order promotional materials and supplies for the firm;
- Prepare legal correspondence as needed.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Managing and prioritizing tasks;
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Highly organized;
- Strong ability to work as part of a team;
- Strong work ethic.
- At least 12 months of administrative experience;
- College degree preferred;
- Foreign language proficiency preferred.
To apply, please send your resume in PDF to [email protected]. Please include information about your hobbies and social activities in your resume or cover letter.