I.S. Law Firm is looking for an immigration clerk (entry-level position).
Tasks will include:
- Assisting principal attorney and immigration case manager by drafting forms, petitions, and memoranda.
- Maintaining calendars to keep track of appointments and deadlines.
- Contacting clients to notify and remind them of appointments.
- Preparing immigration packages for filing with USCIS, asylum offices, and immigration courts (including tabbing, copying, scanning, and mailing).
- Responding to client inquiries and questions.
- Performing legal research as needed.
Qualifications and qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Adaptability and ability to comply with strict deadlines.
- Experience in administrative capacity is useful.
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus.
Please email your resume and cover letter in PDF to [email protected].